One of Us Is Lying book review

 



Hello everyone, it's been so long since I last posted! So, I'm back with another book review, for a book I'm sure many of you all would know about: One of Us Is Lying, which is a young adult book beautifully written by Karen McManus. I personally love her writing. Every single word in the book kept me on the edge of my seat. The whole story revolves around five people, Addy, Bronwyn, Nate, Cooper & Simon. Now the weird thing is, Simon dies 24 hours before he can post the four others' deepest and darkest secrets online. The question is, who killed him, and why go this far to protect his/her secrets? What Simon could have done could be unforgivable, but why on earth, kill him? But even if someone were to have been the one who killed him, how could they have done it without any help? Murders always need help because everyone will be watching, won't they? With twists and turns on every single page, Karen McManus will make your heart, beat like it's never beaten before. Oh, and warning, there is a lot of blood. I mean, which thriller book doesn't? 

Watch out for my other review on the sequel to this book which is titled: One of Us Is Next

Until then, bye!

~Kavin

Comments

Popular Posts