Peaks and Valleys book review

 




Beautiful story, about a man who suffered in life till he met an wise old man, who gave him clues as advice. I have read this many times, and let me tell you something, Like a movie you Must Watch, this is a Must Read book. Philosophical, Imaginable and Inspirational, for those who admire it... I did, I know that. The author, Dr. Spencer Johnson, mentioned something important: “You Cannot Always Control External Events, But You Can Control Your Personal Peaks And Valleys By What You Believe And What You Do.”I think this is perfectly true because what he is conveying is that even if we can't control external thoughts and feeling, we can still control our internal feeling and thoughts. Just to add on, I will say a few more things, In life there will be happiness and sadness, based on how you take those moments. So everyone please do not be frustrated about bad moments in life. Just live with it and work out a solution! I suggest you can read this book or another famous book of Doctor Spencer Johnson, Who Moved My cheese? 

You Can Do It!!!

Comments

  1. Well written. Good start. Will look forward to your next review

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kavin, you're so inspiring! i am also 11 years old and love all your reviews and i feel really motivated to cultivate my own reading habits too. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job kavin this is michael anyways

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts