Five Children and It book review







It is definitely one of my favorites. You know why? Cuz who wouldn't love and enchanted creature in their gravel pit! I would really have wished I were one of the children who went to meet the Psammead. Little did the children know the wishes they wished to the Psammead would soon land them in trouble. The trouble we're talking about here is huge, really huge. For example, Anthea wished for you know what! WINGS! I was like, seriously, wings? But all that thoughts soon changed when I read on for a few more chapters. I was mesmerized that I was stretching myself to finish the book as fast as I could. Some people flip and read the climax and go back to the starting. I know that is only because of the suspense and you cant take it anymore.

But trust me, that is ruining the story if you know what is going to happen. And for this book, I would frankly say that it is a perfectly delightful story of the misadventures of five siblings who are granted a daily wish by a enchanted creature who lives in the gravel pit near their home. If you wanna know what happens when the five children wish for something. You will for sure get entertained for a few hours if you read the book. Some people may not be able to control their laughter like me for some of the chapters! I recommend his book to people who like enchanted stories like Enid Blyton's or wizarding world (harry potter) books by JK Rowling.

Stay tuned for the coming reviews!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts