Tom Gates: Excellent Excuses book review





Hmmm... This book was crazy! All of the excuses ad other stuff! In the other stuff I loved how Liz Pichon portrayed Norman as. Norman was the freak and I totally agree. When the part where he starts splashing wildly, I tell you that my eyeballs nearly popped out! This book of humor, and other stuff was awesome. In this sequel to The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, Tom is back annoying his sister Delia, getting into trouble at school for skiving off almost all of his work, trying to get Norman to be a good drummer in his band, DogZombies, and dealing with a toothache. In his inimitable fashion, he manages to get sucked into playing in the school band (which doesn't use instruments, but instead performs on makeshift ones created from garbage)   Yuck! 

But this book was really good. You know, Funny+Weird=Tom Gates. This book will really help you to relax. It did for me. I couldn't stop laughing. I recommend this book for those who love or have Excellent Excuses. I have plenty. Do you have or love any excellent excuses? Feel to share them in the comment section below.

Comments

Popular Posts