Tom Gates: Genius Ideas book review









This book is one of a kind, and also one of the funniest books I have ever read. You should have seen me while I was reading the book. I was on the floor laughing like mad. Like the part where Delia, Tom's sister has green hair, and the part where Tom drew a line to say that Marcus, his enemy was an idiot! Haha! There’s also plenty of humor along the way including Tom’s telling of the BBQ where his dad burned all the food and when Tom gets a brush stuck in his hair when trying to give himself a rock star style during the talent show. The great thing is you don’t have to have read the other books in the series to enjoy this one. This book was more than enough to make me feel entertained for a whole day. The author, Liz Pichon is also an award winner of The Roald Dahl Funny Prize 2011, winner of the Waterstones Children's Book prize 2012 and the winner of the best book for younger readers Red House Children's book award 2012. Well, after reading diary type of books like, Wimpy Kid, Dork Diaries and Max Crumbly, Tom Gates seem exactly my type. I hope you all have genius ideas even if its not all of them.  Just get this book and your mind will be flooded with genius ideas (mostly). I recommend this book to all of you who love.... wait for it... MISCHIEF!

Until my next review, its me,

Kavin

Comments

Popular Posts