The MIsadventures of Max Crumbly: Locker Hero book review





This wonderful comical book is also from the author of Dork Diaries: The Misadventures of Max Crumbly! Guys, you can think how a guy can become a hero inside a locker after being stuffed into his locker by the great school bully, Doug “Thug” Thurston. Well, if Max is such a dork, maybe I will consider that there is a new dork on the block! But I was surprised, because right after escaping from his locker prison, Max finds himself coming across an opportunity to be a hero; not the one he wanted to be, but the one his school needs! This book is about how Max and his friend, Erin, maybe crush, who helps him kind of stop three robbers from stealing the school's computers. But I would not tell too much about this book cuz later you'll think that al my build up was nothing because the book is a CLIFFHANGER! But I like the way the book finished, "And if I can do it... You can TOO!" I think what Rachel Renee Russell meant was that you can be brave and overcome your fears too, not that you can crash through the ventilation system at ninety miles per hour and ask me what could go wrong. That is... Definitely a NO-NO to me. But  what I most like about this book series is that the book ends without an ending, to make the readers go to the bookstore and get the second book immediately, just like me. What happens in the second book? I am very sorry, but I don't give spoilers. That... is definitely another story! Sorry... but all I can say at this point is... TO BE CONTINUED!!

Comments

Popular Posts