Fantastic Beasts and Where to find Them: Original Screenplay book review







This book was beyond my imagination, Set fifty years before Harry's story began, this is a five part series full of action, adventure, fantasy, and something no one could imagine. This book is basically something like Harry Potter and the cursed child which is a script rewritten as a book. This story made me have a liking of the naughty niffler, Dougal, and the bowtruckle, Pickett which reminded me of cute little pets in our world but they were just a little different as they were from the wizarding world. I wondered if Newt kind of felt like a VIP holding his really cool case which he kept all his pets in. This book was about how Newt Scammander and his new friends hunt for his lost magical creatures, where things you can never imagine happen. This story of teamwork, friendship, and every other value told me that we should start to have a strong and a thick relationship between friends. But however, at least stuff with magic happen in the movies and books as they are impossible to find in real-life. When Newt and Jacob stepped into Newt's case, I literally felt exactly like Jacob. I felt like I was stepping into an extraordinary world full of fantasy and imagination...for the first time in my life. This was only because of every single detail J.K Rowling wrote in the book which told me that if she could write something awesome like that, even we can do it if we work hard and put in the effort needed. Go and get the book now, if the suspense of what happened is pricking you!

Comments

Popular Posts