The Greatness Guide book review

  






This book helped me a lot. It told me something that was memorable. It told me that I could get to world class level in both my personal or professional life. I have to tell you that you can actually change how you feel about your life after reading this book. Oops, after all, I haven't told you the title of the book, did I? Nope. It is called the Greatness Guide by one of the world's Top Success Coaches, Robin Sharma... I am going to start this review by first sharing with you on my favorite chapter just like my previous review I did for The Greatness Guide 2. In my favorite chapter, Mr Sharma shared on how to be a happier human. He said, "Make a list of your 10 Greatest Passions, 10 activities that fill your heart with joy and remind you of how good life can be. And then, over the 10 coming weeks, inject one of those pursuits into your weekly schedule. Powerful thought: The things that get scheduled are the things that get done. Until you schedule something, it's only a concept-and extraordinary people don't build remarkable lives on concepts." I know that it may not be possible for people who's passion is in outdoor activities due to the Covid but there is still a way for you to enjoy at home I guess! I thing I am going to tell you guys is why not be optimistic! I mean after all, somewhere, some people are not at all happy with what they get. But I guess you can try to be happy with something you get, can't you? I am happy that Robin Sharma shared with all of us that you can be happy when what you are doing lifted your spirit and sent you soaring... I can't wait till I lift my spirit and send myself soaring! 

Comments

Popular Posts