The Greatness Guide 2 book review








 Reading this book changed me a lot, and I bet it will change you too. The Greatness Guide, written by a author loved by the readers, Robin Sharma, wrote short chapters though it related to us very easily. This book made me discover certain number of points.
As far as I can tell you, read this book, and you will wonder how you can be great today... In my favorite chapter, the 101st chapter, Mr Sharma will say, "Someone reading my book today will walk out into their world and do something that will get them to their Next level of Greatness." I smiled. I want to walk out into my world and do what I wish. I want to become a successful writer and get to my Next Level of Greatness. What he said was etched in my heart forever. As I continued reading, He continues, "Someone near you will make the decision over the coming hours to raise their standards and step up to their highest potential..."I closed my eyes to feel the breeze in the air since it was early in the morning and imagined myself sitting in a chair in the Best Author Awards of the Year. Ahhh... If only that happened. I wanted to do something that will raise my standards if I got a chance. I think you will feel this too. 

Comments

Popular Posts