The fault in our Stars book review






Hazel is girl with a tumor in her lungs and eats this drug called 'Phalanxifor' which made the tumor in her lung shrink and and stay in that position for a while. Anyways, she goes to this organization called 'The Support Group' and meets this handsome boy called Augustus Waters, aged 17, who also has a different type of cancer, who rewrites Hazel's fate. This book is a tragic love story and I cried at the end of the book (don't ask me why, but I cried). The end of the book was quite actually not quite but really unpredictable. In one phone conversation, Augustus said this to Hazel, and was really getting me emotional at the end of the book. It was, “I’ll fight it. I’ll fight it for you. Don’t you worry about me, Hazel Grace. I’m okay. I’ll find a way to hang around and annoy you for a long time. ” There was also another one. This story showed how Augustus and Hazel deeply loved each other. Augustus would describe Hazel in one sentence that I would never forget... “People always get used to beauty, though. I haven’t gotten used to you just yet.” I was like awww. This book showed me the importance of the relationship we need to keep with our loved ones. I think that relationship is very very important, and I hope you guys understand that.

Bye!

(Look out for my next book review!)

Comments

Popular Posts