The BFG book review

 




This book is called BFG which is about a giant and a girl named Sophie, who the giant brings along with him at the start of the book. What I most liked about this book was that, he did not want to eat Sophie just like the other giants who eat humans. The BFG, is stuck eating this thing called snozzcumbers which are like cucumbers but just white and black striped. I loved the way that he was a dream catcher, releasing dreams into rooms of sleeping children. This book gave me second thoughts about giants. I had always thought that giants were always cruel, but reading this book made me think that not all are cruel, only some were. And at the first part of the story I truly loved the way the giant was being described as a thin and a tall person. Soon, in the later part of the story, Sophie and the BFG become good friends. After Sophie discovered that the children are missing because of the giants, she and the good giant travel to London to meet the Queen. With the help of the Queen they want to get rid of the monsters. I loved the part where the two fight the monsters and the adventure starts. I mean, you can never resist an action packed adventure, can you? So, I tell you what, go to the nearest library and pick out this book or go to Disney+ and watch the movie adapted from this book!


"Dreams is full of mystery and magic... Do not try to understand them."

~ Roald Dahl, The BFG

Comments

  1. I love reading your book reviews, Kavin! You add a personal touch with your opinion and how it changes your perspective. And I personally love the BFG too! :) Keep it up! - T. Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts