Matilda book review

 




 This book is a book written by Roald Dahl, one of the most popular authors for children. This story gave me the craving to read more books. This  book is called Matilda, which is about a girl who loves books and starts to read when she as very little. In this story, there are also some parts which were quite funny because Matilda was being mischievous! I laughed out loud! Hehe... so when Matilda starts reading library books by sneaking out of the house, her parents totally do not like it! I felt really sorry for her you know, to be honest. Her parents not only disliked books, hey tried to stop Matilda herself! So that was when Matilda got some revenge.. HAHA! But if I were to talk about me, my parents were definitely were a huge support and encouraged me to read as much as I wanted and told me to read till I was satisfied. But what I liked about the whole story was how Roald Dahl portrayed Matilda as. He Portrayed Matilda as an innocent child until she grew up to be quite mischievous. That sounds like me! One thing I know is that I don't go around putting superglue in people's hats. Well it's different if the person is nice, but if they are like Matilda's father, I certainly do not blame Matilda. But I loved how in the end, Matilda became smart, knowing a lot of facts from the books she had read. There was also a movie adapted from this book titled 'Matilda' on Netflix and it was really nice. And one thing I really hope that could happen is that more children can grow up to be like Matilda. Like I said in my book review for 'The Tales of Beedle the Bard', you should try and motivate yourself to cultivate reading habits to have a bit of knowledge on various type of thing because books, are all different, you could learn something from a book which is really cool and you like it ! You never know! See you for my next review!

Comments

Popular Posts