Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/ Sorcerer's stone book review

 







Hey guys, today I am going to share with you 2 things:



1. How I like the books that I read

2. How I would rewrite some of the parts if I were given the chance






Let us start. The first book I am going to review is ‘Harry Potter and The Sorcerer/Philosopher’s stone’. This was the first Harry Potter book that J.K Rowling wrote and was published on June 26, 1997 and the first Harry Potter book the world ever read. Well, for the philosopher’s stone, I felt that when J.K Rowing revealed that Voldemort was inside Quirrell I felt how could Quirrell, the innocent professor be possessed by Voldemort? I felt that this particular part was a bit weird. So, what I would do is that I would rewrite it so that it becomes that Voldemort just drank the Polyjuice potion because children reading this part will be able to understand what was happening clearly. But other wise, I think the whole book was interesting, and I suggest young or old readers to go and read the Harry Potter books or even watch the movies. And also, the book not only paint the scenes in your head but they can help you in developing your English and trust me, you will soon be an obsessed fan of the Harry Potter like me!

For those who want to watch the movie, I have given the genre below. You can find the movies in 123movies for free, or in peacock, and in Netflix for a few countries.




HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE

PG

2001, Kids and family/Adventure, 2h 32m
See you next time !

Comments

Popular Posts