Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix book review







This book came out in 21 June 2003. This book is amazing. People use their phone till midnight, I read this book till Midnight. It was fabulous. Like, I was not wasting time, was I?  This book follows a series of very unfortunate events including the death of Harry Potter's Godfather, Sirius Black, whom harry only knew since the previous 2 books. This book is based on Harry's fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. New teacher Dolores Umbridge is taking advantage on harry by saying Harry was lying about Cedric's death when he, n the other hand was saying the truth. Meanwhile, in harry's summer holidays there are dementors chasing him and his cousin brother, Dudley Dursley. So Harry is forced to use his wand in front of (a Muggle) Dudley. This book was my favorite book in the Harry potter series, and I enjoyed this book particularly about  the chaos when Umbridge became a short-term headmistress and Fred & George escaped or perhaps ran ran from Hogwarts, I was like yes! Eat dung Umbridge!

In the end of the book, in the 'war' in the Ministry, I wouldn't have believed that Harry went alone  to fight for the prophecy , but he didn't! He went with Ron, Hermione, Luna, Ginny, & Neville. Friendship mattered. It is because of the relationship the six had they risked their lives just to help Harry. But the short-lived relationship with Sirius brought me down to tears. If only Hermione still had the time turner and could bring back Sirius...

Comments

Popular Posts