Charlie and the Chocolate factory book review

  





 I just slept, and I was left dreaming in my bed, alone. I start thinking about a recent book I had read, which was truly a magical fantasy to be honest, just like something out of a fairy-tale. The minute I started reading it, my eyes were glued to the book and nothing else (well maybe just the music I was listening to). This book is called Charlie and the chocolate factory which I loved. I am happy to say that I certainly did not waste my time reading this book as every detail, Roald Dahl wrote in this book was truly fascinating, I mean, I loved the way he described the oompa-loompas living in his factory. Reading this book gave me something else to think about, how would I live in a chocolate factory that is made out of chocolate and resist eating it too much? As I thought, I smirked at myself. Couldn't imagine why though, but my answer to my thought was, you know what, I bet my whole Chocolate factory will close in a day, because it won't have any more chocolate to produce and because, I, would have eaten them all! Hehe... I never thought of how Willy Wonka resisted himself from eating as much as chocolate he wanted though. I cannot believe how I am saying this but I certainly suggest this book to people who are obsessed with chocolate and people who really want to meet a Willy Wonka in their world. I am just trying to be serious but I can't; Hmm... People who love Roald Dahl's books can try to read his other books too like my favorite, BFG and more as they are all just as interesting , just as comical and just as mischievous, just like books like Matilda and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! 

Comments

Popular Posts